You are here: Home • Screenshots
- Published on Saturday, 14 July 2007 09:57
This screenshot shows the cave which is almost in a state of completion. The cave has been textured and lit and is now awaiting a couple more objects before it's nicely completed and the puzzle is all finished.
And it's rather pretty looking now!
[UPDATE]: I've put in a slightly more updated image which shows the texture having been tiled. It looks much more photorealistic here.
- Published on Monday, 25 June 2007 07:12
The cave still lacks some textures , but you should now get some idea as to what the finished room will look like from this angle. As well as what it will do!
- Published on Sunday, 27 May 2007 08:52
- Published on Tuesday, 19 June 2007 03:26
- Published on Saturday, 26 May 2007 12:36
This is a screenshot of our test area that we use for testing Ægis Quest. It is basically a quake 3 level with extra lighting points added. Being large and having a complex design, it allows us to quickly test that the system is working as intended.